Vehicle Inspection Can I Get A Salvage Vehicle Inspection In Florida Without A Title? I Bought The Car In A California Auction?

Can I get a salvage vehicle inspection in Florida without a title? I bought the car in a California auction? - vehicle inspection

I bought the vehicle in California, but has saved no time for the inspection of vehicles. I live in Florida if you do not want to go to 3000 miles only for the inspection. I have tried to have Control in Miami, Florida, but said they needed to do the title and because I have no way to a diploma in California receive inspection pass.

Who knows how to do it in Florida?

Please help!

2 comments:

oklatom said...

If you do not have a title, not the owner of the vehicle. If you have a test for the CA certificate that is the case, you must get an inspection. Of course, you can sell as automotive parts, also without a title if you wish. But if you intend to get the title, it seems, it's time to go on the road. And if they are in Florida, you need a trailer, you can not overcome.

ken k said...

This is called your government at work and have to go to AC with the car and the people waiting to scrap the vehicles simply not worth it / until the stove starts to crumble and can not receive one in quality assurance / she used to call the garbage, but it was changed to save

Post a Comment