Moles Asian Skin Facial Moles: Makes A Person Ugly? Pretty? Neither?

Facial Moles: Makes a person ugly? Pretty? Neither? - moles asian skin

I have many times on his face. I have two side by side on the left side of my mouth. They're kind of small and flat. This bothers me particularly, and includes one of the spots with concealer. I come from Asia, small, thin, and my hair is fine. Do you think that the moles do not give me unnattractive? Honest answers please, but at the same time, be not angry.

2 comments:

Jake said...

No offense to you, but I can not stand facial mole. I always thought that a person makes ugly, especially when on the lip again (they were, no offense). I've never understood why the man a "beauty mark piercing to have tattoos, because if I ever had a mole removed on the face, which pay nothing about.

Buuuuuut. That's just me. I mean, the girl who can not tolerate, shirts with buttons on the collar and wear it because you think they are ugly in themselves and others. I am a strange girl. Please do not stay on my answer = /

visual_l... said...

I do not think it acts on the attractiveness of one form or another, unless the thick kind, a little rough. Looks like you look good.

Post a Comment