120 55 Queens Blvd Kew Gardens Ny HELP!!! I Got A Pink Summons For Drinking In Public And Possession Of A Knife, What Do I Do Now?

HELP!!! I got a Pink summons for drinking in public and possession of a knife, what do i do now? - 120 55 queens blvd kew gardens ny

Some time ago I was stopped by police for drinking, I drank on the street. The police gave me a pink summons not only an open container of alcohol, but for possessing a knife in public. (I saw the police when they caught me.) So I have 2 tasks and 1 April 2009 Who knows how I pay my fine or a penalty? and work as the subpoena thing? Can you give me details, like what happens when I go to court? I gotta go Homecourt 120-55 Queens Blvd. I am also 18 years old, alcohol to minors even worse? I have no criminal record and is the first time he is summoned to the court. Little Bit I just need answers, because I fear I can make time or community service, I know what I did was stupid, but please, can someone answer my question? He lives in New York as well, and I'm not sure how hard it is on the knife, which I know in various other states. Thank you in advance, WL

10 comments:

wartz said...

You must grow a brain and see a real lawyer.

texasjew... said...

God, I thank you, I do not think living in New York. He was carrying a knife is a crime there? Unbelievable! Drinking in public is one thing, and not least where I live. Especially if you have not had any problems before. But in New York, I'm out of my league. He was carrying a knife is a crime? I am dumbfounded. Better than an attorney. Since this is your first action that needs to be able to go to New York.

Jerry Kenneth Lease said...

First you should have a lawyer, ask to get it than a small fine and can be released on parole, many states with a knife in a given length of a crime should be handled.
Referring to admit his mistakes and the court and swear to never repeat.

Ashley said...

Get a lawyer and talk to them, all bad. The next time you drink it in a friend's house or something, not the quantity, see where an officer.

amateurs... said...

The best thing I could think to consult the Council for the state and see what he / she says. Since this is the first time or a suspension request or demand something. It is also better to get a lawyer

lemylems... said...

Hello, u are looking for reasons, which was the knife ... U will receive only a fine for this violation and a bond of good behavior ... do u a lawyer? Its a lot easier when you're doing that, and with you.

Atavacro... said...

You probably will not take the time. And community services will not kill ya.

US Army Veteran said...

I would say that the Constitution of the United States gives you the right to bear arms and that the ban was lifted, so that the two taxes should be abolished.

marine5 said...

I agree with Wartz ...
Do not leave home without a lawyer ...

Scorned Kid lives said...

I hope this helps
http://www.queensdefense.com/summonstwo. ...

Post a Comment