Nursing Care Of Patient With Seizures Lyrica For Bipolar II (no Psychosis) Or Mixed Personality Disorder?

Lyrica for Bipolar II (no psychosis) or Mixed Personality Disorder? - nursing care of patient with seizures

I am a nursing student and I try to do my care plan. I have a patient with bipolar II and mixed-personality disorder and has attempted suicide in the unit. No history of epilepsy or non-diabetics. Outside of his reason, that's fine. Why should I LYRICA 25 mg three times a day? He has been out of the unit about a month, and I will not go back to the device, because I have a studio to gerontological research on three days of clinics. So please, if you could give me an idea why this man was put on this medicine?

3 comments:

jå¢qüê said...

Yes, taking medication for bipolar. They are used to stabilize mood.

piepiepi... said...

Doctors use drugs to treat the fight against the crisis Bipolar II.

piepiepi... said...

Doctors use drugs to treat the fight against the crisis Bipolar II.

Post a Comment