Lipstick True Orange Is It Just Me, Or Do Most Magazines Confuse Olive Complexions With Golden Or Tanned?

Is it just me, or do most magazines confuse olive complexions with golden or tanned? - lipstick true orange

I know most people use the word "oil" in one way or yellow skin, medium, and that's fine, but a real olive oil is much paler complexion, connotes cool, and lips, sometimes purple. It seems that most magazines are trying to be inclusive, including recommendations for olive skin, but most of its recommendations are best for golden skin tones suitable for women with mild or tan. I wonder how many olive-skinned women, their lips are painted bright orange, because they heard he put his "tan" sounds. I've even seen this problem several times in Latina magazine! So, I know that sounds silly, but those who think so as far as I am, please write a message of respect for the beauty editor of Latina magazine about the proper use of the word "oil". Sometimes I wonder if American publishers are just figure heads. His publisher of beauty is a beautiful woman with style and tone characteristic of the olive skin, but the example of orange lipstick di is taken in part from them.

2 comments:

orangeju... said...

to try to make a middle class to something that is Appers gold, beige, brown, olive green to reduce them ..... I am in Mexico and my skin Its golden light is so hard to find good colors to ... because my skin is trapped between cold and warm ... If I have a problem with that sometimes I think that's why they invented a neutral

rocher_g... said...

I have no idea .... Thanks for the info

Post a Comment