Stomach Sitting Movie Does Anyone Know The Name Of An Independent Movie That Starts With A Woman Cutting A Demon Out Of Her Stomach?

Does anyone know the name of an independent movie that starts with a woman cutting a demon out of her stomach? - stomach sitting movie

I remember watching the film two years ago, my friend told me, but neither he nor I remember the name. I remember he said it was a wierdest of things I'd ever seen, and when he called me for some reason, my eyes began to break easily transmitted scared, but not frightening.

In any case, all I recall that the black and white, sits with a woman in a rocking chair, I think that starts in a small abandoned hut. She begins to open her belly, she went into the belly, which I remember only a few minutes until he finally died of the presidential cut. I'm pretty sure that in this phase is a demon, I think she gave birth to him, and I remember that's all. I want to see once, but can not findeverywhere, if anyone knows the name, would be greatly appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment