How To Make Bios Dongle How Can I Make A USB Security Access Key For My Toshiba Satellite 1105?

How can I make a USB Security Access Key for my Toshiba Satellite 1105? - how to make bios dongle

I have a laptop Toshiba Satellite 1105 Goodwill Community Foundation, has a few months ago, and a performance in the BIOS password. I tested the dongle in parallel and does not work. There is a USB key to reset the password, but is $ 100 and is more than the laptop is worth to me. Is there a way to secure them access to the USB stick to be done? Thank you in advance.
Corey

1 comments:

kroya said...

I found a site that any software that can take advantage of the situation, relates. Another suggestion was to look online to see if a new BIOS version is available, you can for the flash. In any case, this site seems to have good information. Obviously, it is with a laptop's hard to see the bridges and what not, but the Flash BIOS and software options that can help you.

http://www.dewassoc.com/support/bios/bio ...

Post a Comment